Over the past several years, the specialty and premium market for pet food has expanded. More and more consumers are proving that they are willing to pay a higher price for a top-notch, highly nutritious pet food product. Whether they’re purchasing for a dog, a cat, or both, consumers are demanding natural ingredients from high-quality sources for their pets. In fact, over one-third of pet food sales reflect the purchase of a premium pet food product.
Specialty Pet Food Proteins
Consumers who purchase specialty pet foods tend to be more aware of their pets’ nutritional needs. Although all of the ingredients in pet foods and treats are important and subject to scrutiny, protein is especially susceptible. So if your company is focused on providing a high-quality, specialty pet food product that offers health benefits as well as cost efficiency, consider boosting the product’s protein content with IsoNova’s dried egg products.
Benefits of Dried Egg Products
- Egg products have the highest biological value possible among common pet food ingredients; all other specialty pet food proteins are compared to their standard. A protein with optimum digestibility doesn’t just help pets avoid stomachaches; it also means that pets are able to absorb more nutrients into their systems.
- The first-rate protein provided by egg products gives pets healthier coats, improved skin, and increased muscle growth.
- Egg products provide energy, healthy fats, immune-boosting nutrients, and anti-microbial components. They can help dogs and cats stay healthier for longer.
- Specialty pet food proteins like egg products provide a more efficient way to feed your pet. Because they are more powerful and offer more nutrients, pets require less food per feeding and produce fewer stools throughout the day.
- When compared to other specialty pet food proteins like steak, chicken breast, and fish filet, egg products are by far the most affordable. They offer a high-quality protein for a budget-friendly price.
In addition, IsoNova® can customize egg products to suit your formulations, adjusting the levels of protein, fat, and ash as needed. We offer nutritional products as well as functional formulas. To learn more about our innovative extraction process and explore your options, please contact IsoNova® today.